View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 11:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
It doesn't F-ing really matter. We wouldn't be where we are now if he would have taken things seriously from the beginning and listen to the people he is now listening too. He ****** this up and we could have been more prepared than we are now. I could give two sh!ts what party he or anyone in the Oval Office belongs to as it was politicized by both parties. I am just glad everything now is moving in the right direction.
I would say this, some good things did happen. The travel ban for one. That one thing prevented us from becoming Italy right at this moment. It would of been 10 times worse. First infection in the USA was January 21st. The travel ban was implemented January 31st. I would also suggest this. Watch all of the Corona19 briefings yourself. The whole thing. Some news agencies only report on snippets that supports their agenda. Once you do that you will see exactly what I am talking about. We were slow out the gate, not denying that.