View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 11:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
It doesn't F-ing really matter. We wouldn't be where we are now if he would have taken things seriously from the beginning and listen to the people he is now listening too. He ****** this up and we could have been more prepared than we are now. I could give two sh!ts what party he or anyone in the Oval Office belongs to as it was politicized by both parties. I am just glad everything now is moving in the right direction.
Hey I'm with ya and wish he did listen to his advisors, as well as observing what has happened in other places of the world to be better prepared.

However, at the same token, I also do think the spreading of the this virus is inevitable. No matter how many restrictions the government places, if the people don't follow them, then all the efforts were essentially for nothing. Can't blame Trump or the government for the millennials thinking they are invincible and gathering among the masses on the Florida beaches for spring break. A lot of people are not staying in nor keeping the social distance measures. Hell, someone else posted earlier about a dude in the New England area where he went to a public convention KNOWING he had the COVID-19 virus.