Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 05:42 PM   #276 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Well reusing that cracked manifold that I had repaired has bitten me in the ***. The crack has opened back up so I'll be parking the car for a bit while I locate a drivers side turbo and get the exhaust manifold to FP to machine for the GT28 turbine wheel. I am not too bummed since by the time I locate one and it manages to arrive here in the current situation, my garage will be finished and I can do the swap at home! Pop this Danmar M6 lift's (I've had in the spare bedroom since october) cherry the right way.

Also since I have nothing else to do on the car, I wired in the knock sensor earphone jack.

Last edited by sirnixalot; 03-20-2020 at 05:45 PM.
sirnixalot is offline   Reply With Quote