View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 06:10 AM   #6283 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Wild week for sure. Started with tele-medicine being thrown at me with no heads up...all of my projects took a lower priority. Then had to back fill for support because employees were beginning to work from home and needed to be set up. Then an hour before I left work, they told us a shelter in place, nobody going into work until further notice.
A mad house ensued. They told the employees that I would be available today to help with remote connections...um, yeah...lol
"Oh man my phone was off and its battery dead plus it had fallen out of my pocket and lodged itself between the center console and seat in the car. I didnt find it until late Sunday night!"