View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 08:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

I just did the FA 510s with the true coil rear. I also installed the SPL Front upper A arm, rear traction, toe and camber arms. Not all were done at the same time. The end result is a better ride and handling. The factory setup leaves so much to be desired. Adjustability is the thing that I like the most about the new setup. It is mostly all new to the car, but so far it is worth the price of admission.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote