View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 08:23 AM   #40 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan View Post
Been getting P1606 lately. Sometimes I am able to reset it and the car runs fine for weeks. Then it randomly pops up again. I ordered a new relay and used VVEL control module. Going to pop it in this weekend. Do I need to reprogram the module or do anything else with it besides plug and play? It is coming from a used car so I wouldn't imagine needing to. Super frustrating.

Will report back once it's done.
Its plug and play. Youll have to reset the ECU, idle relearn, etc..
Make sure the relay box sits securely on the relay box bracket and it doesnt have too much play in it, and also, the little clips on the side that holds the relays make sure they arent broken. That can cause the relays to jar loose.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote