View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Z34_JU
Base Member

Drives: 17 Nissan 370Z R M6
Z34_JU is on a distinguished road
Default Nismo V1 BodyKit (09-12) on a 2017

Hey guys, well it didnt take much for me to absolutely fall inlove with the v1 nismo bodykit, something about the front & rear bumpers that puts me back in the 2000's era where jdm wasnt as cancerous as it is now. I have a 2017 sport and im wondering if the kit would even fit without heavy modifications. Then begs the question of who supplies it at the cheapest. I so far found one site that lists it for cheap: https://www.carid.com/2017-nissan-37...331118754.html

That being said it is a fiberglass kit which i've heard horror stories about like it being already damaged from shipping etc, and that its made by duraflex with i've also heard never fit right and are cheaply made.

I also found the kit on Z1 Motorsports but for a hefty price tag of 5900$USD which sounds like a joke until i realized that nobody else seems to sell this kit. The only other option i can think of is checking at my local dealers to see what's the best price they can do me for. Considering its a dealer and the kit will be oem im guessing it will be a steel or metal kit? I'm not familiar with what they are typically made of. Thanks for the read and each of your comments will be taken into consideration.

Julian
Z34_JU is offline   Reply With Quote