View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 08:48 PM   #6137 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
love you duudes....
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
even the newbies duude..
this man has 78,829 posts as of 03.18.20, and I wonder how many of them contain the word "duude"

and we love you too my dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Got the backyard finished up before dark and got to the grocery store before they closed. Plenty of milk and IPAs and IBCs left. No pizza or bread or TP. Minimal meats and cheese and other stuff. Got some snacks and candy for game night tomorrow. Caught several people giving me odd looks after eyeballing the contents of my cart lol
can I come for game night? I promise I don't have the coronavirus and i'll bring TP. perhaps you can even help me clean my TB's while I'm over there?