View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 08:45 PM   #6136 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
Guys, this virus is really bad? A mate of mine has got it and looks terrible
Sorry to hear that. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
We are in it for the long haul and .... despite what his Holy Trumpness says it wasnt created in the Uk
While it's possible that some gov't or other organization created the virus, this kind of stuff goes around every now and then (eg, H1N1, Ebola).

Most people I know don't believe anything Trump says. I've only spent a couple of days in UK and only in London but you Brits seem like decent folks to me. Y'all talk funny but that's coming from someone with a strong Southern accent.