Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 05:09 PM   #635 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Why would I pray to the same supposed omnipotent being that created the virus to save me from the virus?
I’m going to side step the overtly religious stuff for the sake of the forum rules and plus, there’s no point arguing about it anyway.

So, here goes:

Suffering is a universal condition for all living things. Generally, there are two outcomes that come from it, one can become selfish, bitter, hateful and scared. Or, one can see the shared common bonds that tie us all together, gain patience, empathy and compassion.

Suffering is what makes the good, good and what allows us to appreciate life and all the positives in it. Wisdom comes from experience and there is no stronger experience than trials and tribulations. The old saying “you learn more from loses than you do from victories” applies here.

This pandemic is an opportunity for all of us to remember we are all stuck on this rock together and we need to work together and be there for each other even if it’s only on some small ways.

Last edited by FL 4Motion; 03-18-2020 at 05:14 PM.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote