Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 11:33 AM   #614 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
You guys are killing me. It's not the end of the world. So many scared preppers these days.
It may not be the end of the World but it looks like things are going to get very serious before this is all over. While I am concerned about the virus, I am more concerned about panicked mobs - with more and more people either sick or isolating, the supply chain will likely suffer severe disruptions and goods will disappear from the shelves for extended periods. Especially true for food; groceries are a just-in-time system and there is not a lot of stock sitting in warehouses.

I'm not a hard-core prepper - I just want to be ready for tornadoes, floods, and, yes, a pandemic. More like a Boy Scout being prepared. I already have enough supplies to last a couple of months, so the only thing I did out of the ordinary is get an extra 24-pack of TP. Will probably buy some more vienna sausages, tuna in foil packs, and other long shelf life foods but not going to go overboard.