View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
2fast4thelaw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport/MT6
2fast4thelaw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
Its obviously all over their website that the next stealthbox under development for them is for our car. Seems like it should be out soon. I am going to call them tomorrow and get details as to what sub is included and what the setup and price will be. In the meantime......

Has anyone already done this or does anyone think they have a reasonable idea as to what the setup for our car "might be"

Thanks guys and gals
Its virtually the same as the box for the 350Z. (2) 10W3V2s in an enclosure behind the rear strut bar - rear firing.

The Zenclosure is a better box with more flexibility. I was dissapointed that they didnt do something cool using the 13TW5 in an in-floor type enclosure like mine.

The 13TW5 is perfect for this car. I have mine turned way down and it adds a nice bottom end without drowning out my fronts. In a down firing enclosure it adds lots of tactile feel through the car so it doesent have to be loud to get the full effect. I perfected the transfer function by having it vent at the very back of the car firing straight up against the rear hatch window.

The result is true audiophile quality bass that cannot be localized in the car. Its sounds like it eminates from everywhere.

When I play DVD audio, its an amazing experience!!