Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 08:17 AM   #594 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Dude, if the solution to mankind's problems was a god, we'd have a lot less problems. Any deity that has the ability to prevent mass deaths but doesn't because you don't spend enough time on your knees telepathically swearing allegiance is not a benevolent deity. Any deity who gives kids terminal cancer does not deserve worship.
Chuck I sympathize with your belief and I wont go against it. I respect you.
I believe everyone has the duty to provide some sense of comfort and security in this difficult times. That is what all of us should do.

I had to sit down in front of my kids last night and I had to give them
Something...any sense of comfort to water down there fears. I just had to.

I work in a hospital everyday Im exposed to patients with flu and has not been tested for COVID19. But we the nurses, MD and other health professionals still provide care everday.

Like I said I stop there. Lets go back to fun times in the forum!
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote