View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 10:28 PM   #6026 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
.....i mean i went to my cousin bar last night for a bday beer before the mandated shut down of all bars and whatnot lol
So in Tampa, FL, they announced that all bars and nightclubs, including strip clubs, would be closed for at least the next 30 days The bars, I'm okay with; the strip clubs, not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
nope.

being an adult.

my contract at work is up in a month. no one will tell me yes or no if it's getting extended.

with this nonsense virus going around i feel a job hunt is going to be very rough so in my own best interest financially i'm just gonna hold onto my money,

as much as i really really reallllllly want t omod the GTR for the first time ever im gonna be responsible.

i did put a minor mod on yesterday though.

You have my ultimate dream car

And yeah, I'm also actually in the market for a new job, and this wuhan virus sh!t isn't helping my cause. I guess for the time being, the world is on a hiring freeze, and I get worried that we may see a repeat of the financial crisis from 2007, but at a more intense level.