Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 09:49 PM   #568 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I have a friend shoot my 6" 44 Mag one handed. He never shot a pistol bigger than a .38 before. We was at the range. I'm shooting my .44 one handed. Not an issue with me. Harry is bigger then JC. 6'6" 300 lbs. Harry asks to shoot my 44. No problem. He picks it up, holds it with both hands. So far so good. Changes his grip to hand and says that he's shooting one handed. Hmmmm. Squeezes the trigger and blood is flowing down his face. During recoil. The front sight nails him in the forehead. There's 4 of us on the ground rolling. Harry put the gun down, walked back to his truck, and left.
Hes lucky he didnt shoot himself! Even with my 1911 I only load 1 round for new shooters.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote