View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 04:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Thanks for the response Option Zero. I'm trying to fit 18x10-285/35 in the front with my current camber -1.47.
You will need more negative camber to make that wide a tire fit on the front. As mentioned by others in the thread, what really kills tires is the excessive amount of toe that results from the change in camber when you lower the car. Once you fix that you should be good.

I am one of the folks running close to your ideal setup and with -3.7 of negative camber in the front it clears my fenders just fine.

I was able to know this would fit by researching the 18 inch wheel thread. The info and plenty of examples are out there.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote