Thread: Owners Age
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 10:39 AM   #50 (permalink)
asht
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
asht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
I purchased my Z brand new back in October of 2009 when I was 36 years old. I've taken a lot of crap over the years from friends and family:
1. "So now that you're getting married, are you gonna get rid of the Z?"
2. "So now that you're buying a house, are you gonna get rid of the Z?"
3. "So now that you're having a baby, are you gonna get rid of the Z?"
4. "So now that your older son is going to college, are you gonna get rid of the Z?"

As if to imply it was just a phase in my life that I really couldn't afford.

Now that I've reached my late 40's people have stopped giving me crap and asking me stupid questions, but I'm sure passer bys look at me and think mid-life crisis. I really couldn't care less though. Its my car, I enjoy it and don't need to explain myself to anyone. Life is too short to worry about what others think especially those who really don't know you.

Just my $0.02

I got that from my ex girlfriend, didn’t stop her taking the car out to visit her friends though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
asht is offline   Reply With Quote