View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 03:16 AM   #5920 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Had a new beer fridge being delivered from Lowes yesterday. They said it would be there between 2 and 6:30. At 6:30, I make a few calls to ask what happened to them and why didn't somebody call to say they would be late. No one answered any phones.

Along about 10:30 they call me on my cell and say they are almost there. I drive back over there from my current place and meet them. These 2 dudes, would could not communicate in the same language that I am the most familiar with () unload the refrigerator and tell me they can’t unwrap it as they are just drivers (at least I think thats what they were trying to say ). As I am unboxing it, they jump in their truck and “vamoose”. As you can imagine, the fridge is quite crinkled, despite the outer packaging not looking smashed.

I guess I will be going to Lowes today and sharing some of my most intimate thoughts with the manager...

I may even give his cell phone number to Zoren

Last edited by Spoiler; 03-17-2020 at 03:30 AM.