View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 04:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z2Fast View Post
I have a red 2015 370z Sport Tech converted to Nismo. I had the engine built and AAM Competition Twin Turbo Kit put on. It is going on the dyno next week to get you guys numbers. This is a serious question because I don't know where to start for asking price. I have spent tens of thousands to get this done right but I know that regardless I probably won't get what I paid for upgrades. What would you pay for a Z like this??
No offense, but I wouldn’t touch that car with a ten foot pole. That AAM kit is a ticking time bomb. You might want to put it back to stock and part out the extra’s. Just my

I sincerely wish you luck and hope you get what you need out of it.