View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 01:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z2Fast View Post
I have a red 2015 370z Sport Tech converted to Nismo. I had the engine built and AAM Competition Twin Turbo Kit put on. It is going on the dyno next week to get you guys numbers. This is a serious question because I don't know where to start for asking price. I have spent tens of thousands to get this done right but I know that regardless I probably won't get what I paid for upgrades. What would you pay for a Z like this??
If you are not parting out the aftermarket performance parts definitely sell your Z private party to get the most for your Z. I know you spent a fortune on your AAM Competition Twin Turbo Kit don’t just give it away. Be selective where you sell your Z as you are looking for interested buyers and possibly Z enthusiasts to purchase your Z good luck. I would check out eBay Motors as I had great luck selling vehicles there in a short period of time. I’ve traded in many vehicles but out of convenience and also got tired of the buyers how were interested in the vehicles I was selling. If you decide to trade in get lots of appraisals before selling to places like a dealership select your best offer. Our Nissan 370Z’s are desired and wanted Japanese sports cars in the current vehicle market and our cars sell very well. Overall comparing to other sports cars in the current market from what I see the Nissan 370Z has excellent resale value a specially in the first 5-6 years. Best of luck with the sale.

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 03-16-2020 at 01:46 AM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote