View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 09:05 PM   #5777 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I got another stupid PM from the azzhat. I replied to the first PM with that he was just pure entertainment and that he has some thin skin. This is what I got back. I must be getting under his skin.

"Lmao that would be you old man haha. Half hour age and twice your maturity. Sad to think a 65yr old retired man with a part time job delivering parts for O'Reilly still has enough time on his hands from docs appts and mowing the yard that you can stalk my post and then ask for some help in the ONE AND ONLY thread on this forum that gets constant visits. Lmao again c'mon ol Man. Guess if I was broke I'd be ol Man Hubert stalking young owners on a forum"
Can you get me a discount from O'Reilly's?
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp