Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 12:06 PM   #479 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
We are not some "other country," we are the United States of America. We are a nation of laws, not men, embodied by the Constitution.

Many of you here swore an oath to protect and defend that sacred document.

We must abide by our laws, especially in a time of crisis.

What that man did was ethically abhorrent, but he did not violate the law and he does not deserve to be imprisoned.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I do agree on you first 3 statements and I totally agree... but on the same token America and only America had encountered the most unthinkable problems that affects the whole nation because even the unruly people are protected by this laws and get away with it.

Whom should the law or the Constitution protect? The majority of Americans or the scams who instigates further suffering to most law abiding Americans and with this same law and rights they hide/cover to justify there action and further cause harm to the whole American people.

There is nothing wrong to make some profit but if a nation is down on its knees because of a crisis and such acts are committed is a different issue I believe.

I’ll stop here because this would be a never ending debate.

But as a citizen of United of States of America if your country is in CRISIS We swore that We would provide unselfish duty to protect and uphold the protection of our constituents/ countrymen even to the extent of sacrificing ones life.

I believe that was the same foundation the US constitution was built!

Yeah this man didn’t break the law in a time of Crisis?? Something is not right here.

Last edited by Zoren 370; 03-15-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote