View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 07:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Proper planning they could have run Aus and Bahrain fan free. No problem. Bahrain was all set for that. My impression from what I read was Ferrari and Vettel in particular had no real intention to race if they could get out of it. FIA and Liberty need help!!

No one cared when the H1N1 10 years ago infected millions. Mitigation could have been done. What will F1 do when an actual person has simply the flu in another 2 months - shut down? I respect and utterly the impact this virus has. But it is not at all the end of the world for most and large organizations can function. A no fan set up ensures a major lack of transmission and teams should have already been testing. They have the bloody power, connections and money. Too late It appears LOL

END RANT////////////////// I miss F1..............FACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote