View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
You can't get the rear jaw of the channel locks on the head of the link pin and then angle the channel locks to where the front edge of the jaw will push one side of the pushnut to get it started and then switch to the other side of the pushnut and working your way around it until it's all the way on.

Does that make sense?
I understood. Get one part of the washer started using an angle on the channel lock jaws. But you need alot of pressure to get the washer started. Just for grins, I stood the pin on the ground, put a pushnut on a socket to seat it on the pin and hammered it on to see how much force I need. I need a whole lot..lol
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote