View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 11:57 AM   #5621 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I agree. However, the administration is relaxing alot of REGULTIONS with the FDA to speed up the vaccine research. Theyre projecting anywhere between a year and a year and a half.

South Korea has the most reliable statistics at the moment and they report a .77% mortality rate. Theyve tested 250k. Again, that mortality rate is sure to be lower since there will be people infected that have not been tested. Much lower than the 3% rate reported by China.

Yeah, common sense hygiene is key
You hit it right on the nail brother because of multiple regulations about HIPA and other health regulations created by our intelligent legislators. The CDC and other Heath organizations there hands being tied down by this laws.

Honestly the US is handling the crisis poorly. Other smaller third world countries are doing better in controlling and providing better information and safety with their people.
There is much politics involved that slows down the process of finding a cure in America. But we have the brightest and intelligent doctors, nurses and medical scientist in the country.

Like I Im more concerned about the long term economic effect of this...unemployment is a bigger issue, company laying off employees.

Multiple fathers unable to put food on the table is my biggest concern.
That kills the whole family long term. Not the virus.

Stocks are down. Big Business having only 10%-20% work force.
Price of essential commodities goes up.

I don’t understand how people be more afraid of the virus more than the economy impact it brings.

Im on my Lunch break. Im gonna walk a 75 year patient infected with a flu so his own body immune system fight the flu virus and not die of pneumonia.