View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 10:51 AM   #5619 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Just buying time until a viable vaccine is produced.

Believe me the vaccine is there but the number of infected are not yet so high to be profitable enough to make Billions of dollars. I hope Im wrong.

As this virus is nothing like humans have defeated in the past.

The reason why they cant roll out the vaccine is because WHO and CDC has not have enough test subjects to see if the vaccine would have long term side effects on humans.

No pharmaceutical company would want to end up with a big law suit on there hands.

Releasing new vaccine or medicines takes years of testing with guinea pig subjects then to actual humans.

I believe the threat is real. But people reacted the wrong way.
America is not even prepared to test all Americans for the virus. Anyone can be carrier now thus the lock down to contain the spread of the virus.

Anybody can have it now but no signs and symptoms. The real danger is if you infected an elderly individual with other comorbid problems such as respiratory issues. You can potentially kill that individual.

But a young individual without any hx of chronic illness can actually fight the virus and keep dormant just the way you fight a common flu.

What the bigger effect of this FEAR??? Im more afraid of the economic impact of this issue than the actual mortality rate of the virus.

Im a healthworker and Im potentially vulnerable to the virus. But does it scare me yes! Does it makes me panic? Most definitely not.

Like I said be smart and vigilant. Stay at home if your sick. Wash your hands. Stay at unless you really need to go out. Stay away from known sick people.
If your sick wear mask.

Simple hand washing kills more bacteria than hand sanitizer and thats a rsearch CDC proven fact. Health workers only use hand sanitizer if water and soap is not available. So dont panic.

Honestly simple vinegar and luke warm water would disinfect and kill most bacteria alone. As long your ok with the stench of the vinegar. Put lemon into it.
Another product that can kill bacteria rub your hands with lemon.

Bye Im at work and Im taking care of sick people.

I hope Zday wont be cancelled because of this as they already cancelled the 12 hrs of Sebring next week which Im supposed to go.