View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 11:30 AM   #5529 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

I'm up.

Nice outside. 58F. I'll take it for now.

Last day of working 12:30 to 9. Thank god. I wanted to choke the chit out of the night shift freight leader last night. The job isn't for him. He's stressing out over simple things. I told one thing, and watched him turn beat red and start running his mouth. Then I told him that I already had it handled, and not to worry about it. Think tonight. I think I'll set him up for a stroke and a heart attack after last night. Just to fvck with him.
Gorgeous day here too and been in the garage a bit. I pulled sway bar brackets and rubber off and cleaned up old grease and tape. Trying to find my roll of tape. I bought a new tube of Redline cv-2 grease so I am hoping that will work well.