View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 01:06 AM   #51 (permalink)
Ommateal
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z sport 6m
Ommateal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MPlayer View Post
Over a month since the dealer replaced the bad fuel pump and the car is working fine. There haven't been any 100F degree days but so far no problems with sputtering and misfiring on restart. In fact, the car seems to have gained 20 or more horsepower. Low speed response is much better. The best part is I found out that the extended warrantee I bought was still in effect and I ended up paying $0.00 for the whole thing. The dealer got it right. Hope this helps.
That is amazing to hear man! Im getting ready to pull mine out for the summer and hopefully get it fixed as I still have the issue as far as I know... at this point ive done so many little things ive lost track... I have some extra cash to spend that I have been saving so this might help, but I hope I dont have to keep dumping money into it, I really wish I had a very knowledgeable Z person local to help me fix this haha, I don't trust the dealer here, they werent ever able to give me a solid answer.

Last edited by Ommateal; 03-12-2020 at 01:12 AM.
Ommateal is offline   Reply With Quote