View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:12 AM   #312 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Went for a very low speed cruise last night, just a couple blocks. I pretty quickly noticed some resistance when turning the wheel. Got the car back up on the Quickjack, and discovered one of my very clever clamp locations for the piping was interfering. It was a simple fix, but time consuming. I'll try another shakedown tonight.
The infamous steering knuckle charge pipe. I hate that one. I've asked Sasha for a set of pipes from the turbo to the one just before the intercooler charge pipe. I'm gonna pull them all and put the new set in because I believe that one is bent and damaged.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote