View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 01:11 AM   #56 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Anyone we know?
Im not sure if they are a member or not. So far I have only seen that there is an individual who has bought the transmission to start the project. There has to be a shop involved to make it happen, so I am sure we will eventually find out.

They are using a slightly different bell-housing version of the same transmission. There is one local to me that I almost bought for this project, but thought it would be silly to make multiple versions of such an obscure product. <sigh> I am going to go ahead and pick it up so that I can have the alternate design already finished and remain ahead of any tag-alongs.