View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
ferrari_rich
Base Member

Drives: Z
ferrari_rich will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Obviously a homophobe not secure in his masculinity.
Do you even know anything about this car? Like, the heritage of it?

Seemed I ruffled a few feathers here. I don't mean to cause any distress. I tried to be polite and a bit humorous. Like I said it is JUST my opinion.

Yes, I WAS aware of the "heritage" of the name (and actually my dad turned down a date with Audrey Hepburn, the star of My Fair Lady", said her t*ts weren't large enough, so she almost could have been my mother). But, it still seems TO ME like the name does not fit any type of high powered sports car.

I just wish one could state their opinions, whether positive or negative, without this kind of flaming.

BTW the FerrariChat site was FULL of this kind of intolerance for ANY type of criticism also. Even more so. But, I still would like be able to post my opinions, without this kind of negative feedback. No car is perfect.

Read the threads at the FChat site where I said I was trading in my Ferrari for a 370Z, and you'll see what I mean. Man did I get hammered, but IMO I'll take my Z over the Ferrari any day. I LOVE my Z!!!! Don't tell a Fcar owner that though. I've taken enough abuse. LOL