View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 07:49 AM   #37 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtim View Post
Yes. (but not sure I understand) The Nissan dealership claims that a "bow" in the top is defective. They also said that parts to repair the top are no longer available and could not do the repair. Contacted Nissan Consumer Affairs, they said they couldn't do anything to help. Wrote dealer letter asking for guidance with the repair... That was a week ago.
Unless there is a positive (is some way) response, this will be the last Nissan for us. We've had 3.
Defective? In what way would a defective bow allow water into the cabin? Does your top open and close properly (aside from the 5th bow hitting the lid).
Thats a piss poor explanation. I would ask them to be more specific, and if they cant or wont, report them to Nissan and Consumer Affairs. It sounds to me they couldnt find the problem and just giving you BS.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote