Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 12:36 AM   #304 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
I havent seen any mask'ers either... the parking lot of the Corona Corral is a full as it's always been. And no dip in visitors at my gym.
I have yet to see one person wearing a face mask in my area. I went to Atlanta this past week to preview my new worksite (which I ended up declining the work transfer), and didn't see any masks in that area either. How is every vendor/store/e-store/company sold out but have yet to see anyone using them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
After the Home and Garden show. We went to Sam's Club to pick up a few things. It was almost out of bottled water, toilet paper, and cleaning disinfectants. There was some empty shelves. Don't know what was on them.
Hopefully no one at the Home/Garden Show had the virus. I'm trying to avoid crowded place as much as I can. I read that the average person will recover in the event s/he contracts the virus. What I see on the media is how many people are suffering/dying, but not a single story about any recoveries.