Thread: 370Z For Sale 2009 SuperCharged 370Z
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 09:49 PM   #32 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
Congrats man - that is a nice ride.

I was just wondering - since your car was SC (thinking of MAYBE going down this route with my current ride) - how usable was first and second as far as having the power hook up? Obviously the AWD of the GTR makes that a true monster but wondering how the SC compared in that aspect? Also - nice ride you are selling - if I were looking - I would seriously consider it bc it is tastefully done and you can tell you took very good care of the Z. Congrats again and echoing others here 'F Cancer!'
I’m on the same set up and pushing the same power levels as TBatt and can tell u that at this power level and being a Supercharger 1st and 2nd gear hooks up well. Unlike the Turbos the SCs level and boost effect is linear so it won’t have that crazy boost kick in on the midrange. Now if u start pushing numbers between high 500-600HP I’d definitely consider getting drag radials for street use.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34