View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 06:26 PM   #66 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've done a lot of research for an axle back exhaust over the last year. I wanted to wake up the Z's exhaust note under full throttle, have a nice rumble at idle, and still be relatively quiet at highway speeds without a headache inducing drone. After watching, and hearing, many video clips on YouTube, I made my decision. The price ... $225 USD.

I purchased the Manzo axle back exhaust from ConceptZPerformance on a recent trip to the Phoenix area, and finally had a nice day here in Southern Ontario, Canada, and installed it on the Z yesterday.

I am extremely pleased with the ease of installation and fitment which was dead on perfect without needing shims of any kind, right out of the box.

And the exhaust is absolutely everything I was after. It looks great, and sounds terrific at idle, when cruising and at wide open throttle, without being obnoxious.

Gene
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote