View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 02:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
Autoweek was doing a compare of 20 Coupes (and a Couple Convertibles) You Could Buy Instead of the C8 Corvette

Here is what they said about the Z
2020 Nissan 370Z
I drove both the Heritage Edition and the Nismo 370Z last year, and the cheapo-stripper 370Z Heritage version is the one that made me check my bank account. Get that sweet, smooth VQ V6 engine making 332 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque and redline it all day long on the street. The 370Z doesn't have go-directly-to-jail speed, just hefty-ticket speed. The base price is about half the Corvette C8's.

Here is the link
https://www.autoweek.com/news/sports...e-c8-corvette/

I just found it interesting

The title of that article pretty much protects the writer from getting blame..

"20 Coupes (and a Couple Convertibles) You Could Buy Instead of the C8 Corvette"

20 other coupes, any other coupes, doesn't mention are they on the same category, price range, comparable horsepower.

So basically he can put ANY coupes on the list, which he did.

Meanwhile he gets away from getting blamed because the trick he does on the title...

However, his work shows how stupid he is...

To make thing worst, it's the editor of Autoweek... he/she can allow such a garbage piece to get posted.

Anyway, I feel quite happy after reading that piece of sh!t, cos now I know two more person on earth is more stupid than me (the writer and the editor).

Last edited by alcheng; 03-06-2020 at 02:27 AM.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote