View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 10:08 PM   #304 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollaspeed1 View Post
HELP NEEDED!

I just got my 11 6MT Roadster non-sport. I’m coming from 350z/g35/g37/current Red Sport Q50 all with mods, so I get it. I went through a bunch of these pages and here are my questions:
- Rohana RC10 on local sale with tires included
- 20x9 +20 235/35 front
- 20x10 +25 255/35 rear
- Stock height for now, may stay that way

Question 1 - this is my first Z/G WITHOUT Akebonos, so would I have any clearance issues with NON-SPORT front brakes?

Question 2 - front offsets seem fine, but it seems that I may need to get some spacers for the back. Suggestions?

Question 3 - as to tires, I’m not a fan of gigantic tires on low-power cars (no offense - mine is stock), but I am a fan of staying in spec with overall diameter, etc. I may keep or swap the tires these come with if you give me specs I should have.

Thanks
Please take the time to READ the first post in this thread.

This was not designed to ask questions, But as a members wheel gallery hence pics with specs.

You're more than Welcomed to start a NEW thread for any questions you may have.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PM THE OWNER! DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote