View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 05:12 AM   #4484 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
I understand and I have certainly let some colorful language out at inappropriate times.....

But I’m starting to wonder now if that’s why EW moved away... he prolly didn’t want to get caught up in all that filthy language lifestyle... you know, the two of you guys rolling in your Zs and flashing them upstate Michigan gang signs. Always being just one step ahead of the law...

Miami is probably a better place for him.... safer
He was always cramping my style. I'd flash the M.L.P. (Michigan Lower Pennisula) sign at someone and he'd get all scared. Wondering why the AR and mini-14 was leaning against the wall in the garage. Try to start a brawl with some Ohio morons and he was nowhere to be found when it came to punches!