Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 09:15 PM   #202 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
This virus is worse than the flu, but it's not bad as SARS. Just where does it fall on the scale? I don't think we will know until next fall when they had a chance to crunch the numbers. And I don't think China will ever tell the truth on the numbers.
The stats WHO got from China is exactly that....it’s what China allows us to see. I am waiting for this to spread enough in US to see real data from a real sample size.

People should read between the lines, will see lots of qualifier like “there is no evidence that xxxx helps or xxxx symptoms develop”....that tells you WHO actually doesn’t know what this thing is yet.

like WHO is actually on the ground in China collecting data and examining dead bodies....nope....and locals that tried to depict the truth? Disappeared....the doctor that initially tried to blow the whistle? Got punished then recently died of the disease.

FYI, my wife is an MD, brother in law a pharmacist, wife’s cousin is an RN/NP, if that matters.