View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 10:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
Autoweek was doing a compare of 20 Coupes (and a Couple Convertibles) You Could Buy Instead of the C8 Corvette

Here is what they said about the Z
2020 Nissan 370Z
I drove both the Heritage Edition and the Nismo 370Z last year, and the cheapo-stripper 370Z Heritage version is the one that made me check my bank account. Get that sweet, smooth VQ V6 engine making 332 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque and redline it all day long on the street. The 370Z doesn't have go-directly-to-jail speed, just hefty-ticket speed. The base price is about half the Corvette C8's.

Here is the link
https://www.autoweek.com/news/sports...e-c8-corvette/

I just found it interesting
My problem is you can’t really compare a Z to anything else except Maybe the new Supra?

It’s not in the “super car” category like the C8 and it’s not a “muscle car” like the Mustangs, Camaros or Challengers.

It really is on its own. It is still what it always was... an n inexpensive sports car. A throw back, even.