View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 09:18 AM   #242 (permalink)
ConekillerZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo Tech
ConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewerr View Post
Might be a good idea not replacing the diff cover. Though, it seems that every one of us that does have the ABS problem have the Z1 cover. So, maybe the others don't have the issue? I'm really not sure.
That may be the case, as it should only depend on whether or not the covers displace the sensors. This feels bad in general since it seems like Nissan could have just avoided putting the sensors there.

That said, since I have a Nismo, I already have a finned cover so I'm just going to pass on the extra capacity. No reason the OSG needs a different cover for fitment, right? I had one in my 350 without a different cover so I assume it doesn't matter.
ConekillerZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote