View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 07:20 AM   #4366 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
What’s up with that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
You sending your Z to JC's garage for some work?
DTC Codes are driving me nuts. First it was P1606 now its P1091. I cant get rid of it, and Ive tested the wire harness as much as I could. Sent it to a Stealership to at least try to pinpoint where the break/short is in the harness, or the root cause.

It was funny, as soon as the tow truck arrived at the dealership, one of the techs came up to me and asked if that was mine. I said yes. He said, we dont get very many of those here. I look over to the area where other cars were waiting to be serviced..... a Roadster in the same color as mine was sitting there..lol
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace