View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 04:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebeez View Post
Hey all! I live in Mississauga.. just picked up my 2018 Sport last Saturday. Drove it on Sunday as it was beautiful out.. then put it in storage Sunday night looking forward to the nice weather so I can get more acquainted with it! Question.. how crucial is he ZSpeed CSC elimination kit and when should i do it? The Z has 27000K on it right now.
Sooner or later it will bite you in the ***. I'm the type that eliminates risks off the bat if it is possible to do so. I did mine a year after I got it to avoid a headache down the road.

I have the Z1 CSC elimination kit. Others have Zspeed. The Zspeed is self adjusting the Z1 is not. Both kits have their pros and cons but are reliable if installed correctly.