View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 03:33 PM   #4295 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
That sucks.

If I was to hazard a guess, the 'driver' will turn out to be some super elderly person that drives a monsterous boat and has no business driving because they can't see over the steering wheel. I've seen way too many of those at the hospitals I visit to do service work. I've come real close to being cleaned out in a hospital parking garage because of them. The damn garages are too narrow to start with...
That's the first thing I said. This is in a rural area so a pretty big lot. I always park as far away from the entrances as I can get. I know this whole thing is going to suck