View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 11:16 AM   #115 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Welp, I'm done with this phase of the car haha.

First of all, thank you to you all for advice and help over the last few years. Thank you to jlarson for allowing me to re-home his headers! Thank you and shoutout again to Fast Intentions for great customer service on a secondhand purchase of one of their products (Oil cooler and long tube headers). I hope to actually buy something from them here soon (tow bar, flexplate)!

Final mods on the car now are:
Vortech V3 Si Supercharger with Topgunz A2A
"Custom" supercharger intake
9 psi serpentine pulley
3.15-3.00 SC side pulleys
Z1 ported lower intake runners
FI long tube headers
Borla catback
ID 1050x injectors
CJM S1-SE fuel return system w/ billet tophat and Aeromotive 340lph pump
FI 34 row oil cooler
Stillen transmission oil cooler
Z1 power steering cooler
Brand new gallery gaskets with EPS hardware
AMS lightweight crank pulley (stock diameter)
Z1 poly mounts/bushings for motor, trans, diff

Initial test drive shows 14psi at 7k RPM, but tuning is in progress with Eugene (ByThaBay). Car vibrates a good bit more over stock haha.

Still have the oil pressure meter to add.

Next mods will be more aero/aesthetic. Looking to add a V1 Nismo bumper, Nismo V1 spoiler (or something else, not sure yet), aluminum undershroud, powdercoated wheels (not sure on color yet), 3.69 geared diff.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote