View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 06:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
somedude
Base Member

Drives: 16 370z Nismo Tech M
somedude is on a distinguished road

First of, FANTASTIC thread. So much gooood info. However, the more I research about it, the more I think 0 people are running what I want to run. I have a V2 Nismo. I am lowered on BC ER series coils. I am tired of spending money on rubber every 6 months. I want to have a true square setup that would allow me to actually get 45 to 60k miles out of a set of all-seasons. Im trying to have 18x10 all around with 285/35 tires all around. I want to have a flush stance and budget is not really an issue. Im pretty sure the rears will work fine since I have a set of SSR GTV01 18x10.5 +22 and I have a 12 or 15mm spacer that give me just about flush. I also have the same wheels but with a 9.5 barrel width in the front and 275/35 rubber. All wrapped in NT05s. No rubbing in the front at all.
However, im having a problem figuring out if I can fit the 18x10 with 285/35 rubber in the front without rubbing anywhere and if I can have a flush stance as well. im ok with running spacers in the front as well if I have to but I rather not. My camber is not aggressive or anything. I live in Washington St so up here in Oak Harbor we have a lot of twisty roads to drive spiritedly. Am I looking for a unicorn? Does anyone run this setup without altering the OEM fenders? Please help.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote