View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 08:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Well said.

I'm happy with my sport purchase. The value was definitely there for me - I daily drove the car for years without modding any of the sport package items. I'm now in the process of turning it into a track/autox car. And the only sport pkg item I'll probably change is the wheels, which would be the case on any model Z. BBK and aero would be way down the line and dependent on my skill progress.

From what I can see, the only real PITA to upgrade of the sport upgrades is the rear spoiler. There are a lot of mounting holes on the hatch and most aftermarket spoilers are going to expose anywhere from a couple of holes to all of them after installation.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote