View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 11:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
JESZICA13
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z NISMO
JESZICA13 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Congratulations on your new purchase. If you are looking for a good shop to install your mods check out Precision Garage Racing. They are becoming more and more familiar with our platform and is where I take my Z to. As far as tuning is concerned Seb at Specialtyz is the place to have it done. He can remote tune your car if you don't want to travel four ours to the shop. Have fun with the Nismo and look forward to hearing more about your modding.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thank you So Much Hotrodz I will want to try the remote tuning like Everyone says to use Seb. My current Issue is my front bumper and lower fascia was ruined by the previous owner, As you all know the Factory under lip Is $600!!!
I really like the factory bumper over what I've seen Out there on the Web with the Exception Of the WEBER SPORTS ZENITH But OMG that one is Crazy$$ And I don't Know What aftermarket bumpers will Tie into the ZSpeed under tray that I have properly Without a ton of modifications. So I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do. I've been browsing through the For sale section but it doesn't look like anyone is really selling the factory front under fascia at all. LOL
JESZICA13 is offline   Reply With Quote