View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 08:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

I think a base is the way to go if you're going for a very elaborate build.

Sport's real gem is the SRM. As much as people may flex their rev-matching abilities, it's undeniably convenient even in just everyday driving. The brake pedal sits pretty high imo and that makes for an awkward feeling for me when I try to match manually.

Taking cooling and CSC as an upfront cost is perhaps better than most other cars. I was shopping a C7 - and mind was thinking might as well do a Z06 at this rate - but I couldn't reason with getting rid of the Z or having it sit. All the imperfections (and that's each to their own) just grew on me. As much as I don't like how some people over-glorify the car (and that happens in any community), it's a real nice car. Even something as simple as the somewhat driver-centric interior is something I can't find with most other cars at price point.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote