View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 07:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zforzack View Post
Man, I work at Bass Pro Shop..... How can I miss this? Also any plans for meeting up sometime in the summer? I recently purchased a 2018 370z Sport, and I would love to meet some fellow Z owners!
Hey bud, we were literally right next to you. There will be more meet ups in the summer, I guarantee it. I, along with others here, try to plan as many meets as we can in accordance to the number of people who can come out. We go by location, we did Colossus, we did Markham, I think Mississauga is up next, depends on what everyone wants and a central location.

Also, congrats on the purchase, welcome to the forum and I/we look forward in seeing you in the next meet up.